Quality Community Management … Quality Community Living!
If you are reading this letter, you’re likely considering new management. If you’re like me, you want a manager who enjoys their work and truly cares about the service provided to you and your community – a manager who will be with you long-term and who is an experienced professional that is flexible, accommodating, and capable of keeping all commitments while also meeting the many unique needs of your property. A manager and management firm who excel in providing extraordinary customer service.
Customer service in many industries has noticeably declined in recent history. Often, businesses subscribe to a perception that the bottom line is profits. Although profits are a reality, West Coast Management is sincerely different and maintains that our bottom line is customer satisfaction.
If you share the same view points as those above, I would be very interested in meeting with you to discuss your current management needs and share philosophies and goals for your community. Please contact me anytime directly at (619) 704-7397 or John@WestCoastManagement.com. Your questions and inquiries are always welcomed.
EXTRAORDINARY CUSTOMER SERVICE:
- All telephone calls/voice messages responded to on the same, or following business day
- All emails responded to on the same, or following business day
- All other correspondence – letters, faxes, etc. responded to within 48 business hours
- Consistent follow-up and status reports
- On-site office hours
PROFESSIONAL BOARD CONSULTATION/SUPPORT:
- Solid leadership ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Weighing the merits of various options and making informed decisions
- Formulating effective solutions to community challenges
- Preparing and operating within a cost-effective budget
- Acting in the best interest of the Association and its Members
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Annual Audit Review and Report
- Annual Budget Preparation
- Contract Review
- Escrow Services
- Governing Document Enforcement
- Insurance Analysis
- Monthly Financial Reports
- Community Policies Preparation
- Professional Reserve Studies
- Project Management
- Property Site Inspections
Thank you for your time and interest.
John Barnes, President